Once accepted, the parent(s) must provide documentation of income and major expenses. Once this is done, a tuition assessment is done. Institutionally based financial aid may be awarded to assist with tuition, room, and board based on financial need.
- Multiple student enrollment discounts are as follows:
- With the enrollment of the 2nd sibling a 25% discount is available
- With the enrollment of the 3rd sibling a 50% discount is available
- With the enrollment of the 4th sibling a 75% discount is available
- Additionally, all international students will be charged a non-refundable $750 Health Service Fee.
- Click here to read about additional scholarship opportunities for eligible incoming 9th grade students.
The Piney Woods School expects its parent’s to honor all contracts and agreements. Maximum tuition is $23,000 per school year. Assessed tuition is based upon household income. Please review the payment options below:
- To make payments, please contact our Operations office at 601-954-8527.