The Piney Woods School provides students an excellent education within a Christian community through hands-on, experiential learning. We seek students who have demonstrated strong performance and strong academic promise. In order to apply for admission to The Piney Woods School, we ask prospective students to:
- Demonstrate academic potential and seriousness about receiving a high-quality education
- Submit a good record of psychosocial values (must not have a record of school expulsions, suspensions, or arrests.)
- Possess at least a 2.0 Grade Point Average
- Demonstrate responsible citizenship and strong leadership potential.
- Receive satisfactory recommendations form:
- Current English Teacher
- Current Mathematics Teacher
- Guidance Counselor or Principal (Transcript Request and School Report Form)
- Complete a "Leadership" Essay
For more information about the application process, you can contact us at (601) 845-2214.